Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not a card

Good Wednesday everyone!!!  Today I get to show you something that is somewhat crafty but not significantly.  The first weekend in October and in April our church has a "General Conference" this is a world wide conference for everyone in the church to watch and grow from.  After one of the sessions, there are 4 in a 2 day period, a friend quoted one of the speakers.  I just loved the quote and knew I had to do something with it.  This is what I did.

There is no stamping and basically just flowers, ribbon and embellishments.  I was going to hang it in my living room but I made it too girlie for my house.  I might hang it somewhere else in my house like the dining room which is a bit more girl friendly, who knows.  I definitely think that no matter what your religious beliefs are this is something that we all need to remember.  If you can't read it in the picture I will quote it now:  "Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely.  Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly.  Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely."  -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: