Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Family Home Evening


This post isn't about something I made but something I bought, from a friend who made it  :)
For those do not know, my family belongs to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  In other words, we are Mormon.  As a mormon family we attempt have what we call Family Home Evening (FHE).  It is set aside for Monday nights but if needed it can be rescheduled for a better, more suitable evening.  My family has been pretty off and on about holding FHE.  I try to do my best but sometimes it gets difficult just because of every other day to day tasks.  I have a friend, Angie, who makes items with vinyl.
After many, many months trying to find something to help us get back on track I remembered Angie and wondered if she had made any boards to keep track of our FHE assignments.  Lucky for me she did with a few variations.  I talked to my husband and we decided on a certain board.  I emailed, got a quote and said, go for it.  So now we have our very own FHE board and I couldn't be mroe pleased with it.
When I said I wanted to take pictures my middle monster of course had to pose with it.  Here it is for your viewing pleasure.  And if you decide you would like something made with vinyl here is her blog and a list of what she does.
 

I do have something I am working on but I don't have all the supplies so I am waiting for the chance to go to the craft store.  I have sat down to make a scrapbook page or a card and I just can't get motivated to do anything.  I think it is because I need and want to get this other project done.  I hope to have something crafty of my own for you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

No comments: