Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nieces


One of my four nieces celebrated her 2nd birthday last month.  Unfortunately, circumstances have made it impossible for me to even meet her yet.  Something I hope to correct sometime soon.
I finally got this card made for her.  I know it is a little growin-up for a little girl but I just couldn't help myself.
The card base is vintage cream and matted with som PP in my stash.
 

I used spring moss cardstock for the banner and used fiskars border punch on the side.  The stitcher are rub-ons.  I used a verve stamps die for the tag (hawaiian shores) and used a wplus9 stamp to add some more dimension to the card.
The "M" is a sticky letter I received from a nice lady I go to church with now.  She also gave me the flower.  They are both Petaloos and are all white to be colored or designed anyhow you choose.  Lastly, I took some stickles and went around the end for bling.  I got the idea from another card I saw.  I wish now that I can remember where I saw it.  If it is yours, please let me know so I can add it here.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorie said...

At 2 she won't care what you send to her but I bet her mama will like it! :o)

Anonymous said...

Yes, really.