*updated with info*
After making this banner I realize that I definitely prefer the other style of banner. There is a lot of things I like about this banner, the haphazard strings from sewing and the uneven banners. I seem to like the seemingly unfinished banners. I was going to cut off the edges of the vellum paper and the strings but decided I like it better leaving it as is.
Okay, so the paper is DCWV (boys nursery). The buttons are a mix of buttons I found in my stash and PTI. The embellies are prima flowers, egg shaped stamped with PTI polka dots and guide lines, there are a few things from my stash as well. The letters are from my chipboard collection from creative memories, painted with acrylic paint and sprinkled with embossing powder (the same way I did our welcome sign). The vellum strip was stamped with PTI pond life stamp that says "Hippity Hop" it was intended for a frog but I thought it worked for the "Easter bunny" as well. I used 4 different inks, lavender moon, plum pudding, simply chartreuse and summer sunrise.
I think that is basically it Nothing to extravagant. In fact, I think I may be working on another one for next year because I am not sure about this one.