Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Orange Juli-esque


I know, it is April, high 40s outside and calling for snow and rain tonight, tomorrow and Friday morning.  What do I do...make a orange smoothie.  I have been wanting to do this since I first saw the recipe but just haven't done it.  I found it on Melissa Phillips blog.  Unfortunately I cannot link you directly to the recipe because I can't find it.  I have searched through several pages of her blog and still have not come acrossed it.
My wonderful sister has come through for me and emailed me the link, so if you are interested in some homemade orange julius drinks here you go.



The pictures aren't that great because I didn't think about taking pictures of the drink and posting them here until this afternoon.  I had a bit extra from last night so I went for it.  It takes wonderful and reminds me so much of the orange smoothie you can get at Orange Julius.  Of course, I will still go there and get smoothies but for those times when I am really craving something and can't go and just grab it I know I can make it at home. 

Enjoy!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lorie said...

It looks yummy! There is no bad time for a smoothie!