Friday, April 22, 2011

Groupies

Happy Friday all!!!  Happy Good Friday!!!
I have a very busy day ahead of me.  My oldest started what they call spring break here, basically he has the next 4 days off.  I have quite a few activities that will keep us busy so hopefully there isn't too much fighting going on in my house.

These cards I whipped together so quickly.  They are my first attempt at a single layer card.  Yep, couldn't quite do it.  I had to add the tags but I do like how they turned out.

 

The ink is simply chartreuse from PTI with coordinating DMC floss.

Plum Pudding

Hibiscus

Melon Berry

It is kinda hard to see but I used the flourishes from Silent Night (PTI) and stamped it in Versamark and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Hawaiian Shores (this is actually probably my favorite color from PTI.

Again, flourish from Silent night, heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Here is the whole group of groupies.

I hope to be back later to fully explain everything.  Have a great Good Friday and Easter Sunday if I don't see you again.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

 
  
Photobucket

No comments: