Monday, November 24, 2008

Get well...100 posts


Happy Monday all!!! I hope you all do have a happy Monday. Monday's, I believe, sets precedent for the rest of the week.

I have been slacking in the blog world for a while so when I realized that it was Sunday night and I haven't made anything yet I knew I needed to get in my craft room. I have no time in the mornings to make something AND post it so I have to have them done the day before.

When I got to my craft room I saw the Christmas cards that I need to make and have started making. I just couldn't make another Christmas card. So I decided to make something fun and cheery, okay, so it really isn't that cheery when it has the "Get Well Soon" sentiment. I saw the Berry Sorbet cardstock that I bought and have hardly used so I grabbed some of that to play with. Then I went to my scrap box and found some very pretty paper that looked really well with it, some spring moss cardstock and then I used some vellum cardstock that you can't even really see.

All the supplies are Papertrey Ink except the PP, that I got from Joann's.

I hope you have a great Monday!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy
P.S. Let me know what you think of the new uploading method. I have been using http://www.scrapblog.com/ to add my "watermark" to my cards. I am not sure if I like how it makes the picture look on my blog. But any info is would be great.

No comments: