Thursday, November 6, 2008

My apologies

...for being MIA the last few days. Let me explain. As all Americans should know the last several days have been raw emotion, so emotionally charged that it has literally drained me of my desires.
The elections were Tuesday. I was, I admit, very upset with some of the outcomes. I ended up battling a migraine Tuesday night and into yesterday. Thank heavens it is gone.
On a unrelated issue I seem to have developed a horrible cough. I don't think it has anything to do with a cold because for the most part I feel absolutely fine. I just have this cough, that my husband would say, sounds like I am going to cough up a lung. Because of this cough I sound like I swallowed a frog or something. Really, it sounds 10 times worse than I feel. Hopefully this is nothing and will be gone soon.
On the bright side of things. I did create some eye candy for everyone yesterday. I just totally forgot to photograph it. Maybe I should leave the camera in my craft area so that I have no excuse to wait to take the picture.
I am going to have to go now because I need to get ready and take my oldest son to his speech therapy class.
My promise to you, my fellow Americans (hehehe) and any foreigners that grace my page (I know, I am totally a dork, sorry), is that when I get home from my sons class and possibly getting a flu shot, I will be back to post the pictures I will take of this cute gift set I made for a friend having her first child.
I hope you come back. Thanks for checking in while I was gone!!! Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.
Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Well, I'm glad that you are okay. Politics are daunting sometimes that is for sure but I'm choosing to remember the One who is truly on the throne and that He will take care of it all! I hope you stop coughing soon and if not...go see a doctor!