Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Happy Birthday to the best husband I have!!! I don't have anything to show yet. I haven't had the chance to sit down and make a card or anything for my husband's birthday yet. Today he is 30+ years old. Alright, my wonderful husband is 36 today and I love hime more than I did the day I married him.
I do have a lot of things planned for him. Well, I plan to make a card, give him a gift card, and make a cake. I guess that isn't a lot of things. But I do plan on sitting the boys down and letting them make their own birthday cards for Daddy.
I will be back later today or early tomorrow to show you the cake I made (unless it turned out crappy) and everything else I did for him.

I have a few questions about the stamps I used on yesterday's project. My apologies for not adding that in my post. The bear is part of a stamp set from C.C. Designs here. I stamped it on patterned paper that is why it is the beautiful colored stripes that it is.
Happy Friday!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: