Monday, November 17, 2008

My baby's birthday party!!!


Happy Monday you all!!! So far this Monday isn't half bad. I tell you, I am usually yelling and screaming at my boys by now. They haven't been perfect but at least I haven't had to send them to their rooms yet.

I guess the digital thing isn't what a lot of people want to see since there was only one comment on my last page. But, I do have another digital scrap page for you all to see. It is of my son's 5th birthday party. Now, he isn't actually going to be 5 until this Wednesday, the 19th but we did the combined with my Dad since his birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday Daddy!!!)

So, I hope that you like this page. I am loving the scrapblog website/program. It really does make scrapping a WHOLE lot easier.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Great page Missy! Good for you and the kids for having a good Monday!