Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank you cards




Happy Friday!!! Wooohooo, it is Friday. The only bummer for me is that my hubby was told that he has to work on Saturday so we are going to have a very short weekend. Oh well, such is life and the military hehehe.


As you may have noticed ;) my son just had a birthday. He received some very nice gifts and of course Thank you cards are in order.


He loves the "Billy" stamps from Pink Cat Studio. Since i used "Billy" for his birthday card I decided to use Billy for his birthday thank yous as well.


I stamped several of them for him and let him color them for himself. Since he is still young and has trouble coloring in the lines I figured I would cut them out.


From there I decided to use some scrap PTI cardstock in spring moss. I accidentally cut it wrong and ended up with a 4 1/4" X 4 1/4" square card.


I found some red PP that was in my scrap box. It is actually some Christmas paper but I cut off the green part of it and matted it onto the spring moss cardstock. I also found the scalloped circle frame in my scrap box that was the perfect size for Billy and used that to frame him. I also used my spellbinders to cut a circle, stamped PTI circle in ruby red and then used the sentiment from PTI's Little lady stamp set.


That is about it. My son loved it so that is all worth it. Tomorrow he will write in it and then it will be in the mail for his Nana. The rest will be getting out in the mail soon.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Missy


P.S. Wow!!! That is small. I will see what I can do to fix it.

No comments: