Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Sarah Kay


Happy Wednesday everyone!!! I hope that you had a great Tuesday. Mine was good. We had a little bit of a power struggle for a while but then Daddy came home for lunch, little one took a nap and my oldest and I got some time reading books, playing computer games, and playing out side working on writing letters and counting. It was very nice being able to spend some time outside "in my backyard". We never really spend time in the backyard and being able to sit at our table and throw the dog toy while my son plays on their outgrown play area. My hubby and I need to see about getting them something bigger for them that is cheap.

So, I actually had 2 Sarah Kay stamps and 2 thank you cards I needed to make. So after we put the boys to bed I sat down to make my second thank you card with my second Sarah Kay stamp. I decided to do a little more simple thing today. Since it is so simple I am going to forgo the details. As always though, if you have any questions please feel fre to ask. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This it completely adorable! Greawt job with simple!