Friday, January 30, 2009

CPS


Happy Friday!!! Wooohooo!!! I love Fridays because that means the weekend is just around the corner and who doesn't love the weekends, right?


Anyone got any plans for this weekend and "the big game"? Nothing special for us. We are going to hang close to home again this weekend. It is so nice to do that once in a while. Just relax, get a few things done. No rushing from store to store, etc. I love it, sometimes.


On Sunday we have church but will be back in time to have my sister and her family over for a "super bowl bash". I put that in quotes because I think it is going to be more of a get together than a super bowl party. Really, we can all dream that the Cardinals are going to kick some Steeler hiney but I don't foresee that happening. Sometimes I just like making up excuses to get together, is that just me?


The card, right? My mom got me going to a new blog lately. It is Melissa Phillips from PTI. She does lovely work and I really wish I can duplicate her style it is just so lovely. She sent me to CPS (Card Positioning S???) I am not sure what the S stands for but I could go look it up should you want to know (my computer still isn't letting me link. I will have to figure that out later). They had a great sketch and since my mojo just isn't here anymore I thought it would be a great jumping off point, right? Wrong. I still didn't get the look I was hoping for. I was trying to duplicate Melissa but it just didn't work. This is what I came up with. It was more complicated than it looks. I am pleased with it but not happy. So, I will leave you with that. Again, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is very cute Missy! It is Card Positioning System. LOVE that blog!