Friday, January 23, 2009

More Timeless Templates




First off, Happy Friday!!!


I am so in love with Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates you can order from PaperTrey Ink. They truly are so easy to use. This is the "desktop organizer" template. It was made to put notecards in. I was going to do that but saw all the cool ideas for putting candy in them. I didn't have any candy that would work for this. I scrummaged my cupboards and came across some hot cocoa packets and thought that would be a great idea.


What a way for someone to feel better if they are blue, sick, or just down for some reason or another.


The paper is PTI sweet blush. The PP is the same I used for the "Peanut" card yesterday.


I can't think of what else. The flower and ribbon are from Michael's or Joann's.


Have a great weekend.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Missy

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is great~! I know it would cheer me up if I were sick or feeling blue!

Lorie said...

This is such a great idea! I almost always stick to the scripted ideas so I love to see you use the template for other things! :o)