Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday boy


Hello All!!! I told you I would be back today with some eye candy hehehe. I have so much to do today and no time to get it all done. Actually, I don't have the enthusiasm to do a lot of it either, housework, ugh!!!

I did promise you some eye candy so I set out this morning to get something done for you. Of course this morning I remembered that my nephew's birthday is right around the corner. Unfortunately I am a bad aunt and can't remember exactly which day is his. I know it is either the 10th or 11th of this month.
I started out planning to used some C.C. Designs stamps but that didn't work out. I started with some PTI aqua mist cardstock. I wanted to find some PP to match and then remembered a PP pack I bought a while back at Target when it was on sale. It is by Marcella K. I took two different patterns from the pack to make this card.

The cardstock I matted the main image and sentiment on is PTI spring moss.

The main image and sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio. I just love Billy. Isn't he just the cutest little boy you ever did see? I so need to get some more of his stamps. I want to get Lily too before my nieces grow up and don't care for the little girl stuff anymore. After all, my nieces are 12 (going on 13), 4, and 1. They will be all grown up before you know it.

My nephew who is having a birthday soon will be 4 (oh gosh, I hope that is right too). Seriously guys, I used to have such a great memory then I got old and the family expanded, whew, too many people hehehe. No, there is never too many people in a family (that is my opinion though).

Wow did I get off topic or what?

The button in the corner I found in a stash of buttons I bought at the dollar section somewhere. The ribbon (which I hope isn't too girlie) is Aqua Mist from PTI and the brad is one in my stash that I believe I got at Joann's forever ago. I intended to color Billy in with my primsacolor pencils to make it more calm like the colors of the card but I just had to use my copics. I think it makes the image stand out that much more.

I think it turned out really cute, don't you? Well, I hope you do like it and that you have a great Tuesday!!! We shall see you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Shillig Family said...

That card is awesome! You are so talented. :)