Friday, February 27, 2009

MFT

Happy Friday all!!! It's Friday, It's Friday, It's FRIDAY!!! I tell you I am so excited for this weekend.

My older sister is great and understands that we aren't going to be close forever and takes advantage of us being here. She has taken my boys for the weekend several times now. They love it and it is nice for my husband and I to kinda recharge our batteries. It is a good weekend for us too. My hubby has to test for his rank (a promotion) and next Friday he will test again for the next rank. He is very nervous. So this weekend is good to have the boys gone. Quiet house and plenty of time to study. If you remember please keep him in your prayers next Friday that he does well.
Today I wanted to show you a simple card I made a few days back. I started with some kraft cardstock I had already cut for another card.
My sister told me about the $1 spot at Michael a few weeks back. I took some of the paper I got there to use this card. It really was a 5 minute card but I am very pleased with it.

The pig and "oink" word is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

Deets:paper: $1 pack at Michaels, SU! kraft cardstock
ribbon: Michael's sale bin
ink: palette black, PTI spring rain and cat's eye chalk ink dark brown
flowers: prima calypso, wal-mart,
brads: queen & co.,
buttons: wal-mart
I also used my brown copic to draw a guide for the dirt pile. The pig was colored using prismacolor pencils and baby oil.

No comments: