Saturday, February 7, 2009

Getting sketchy with Papertrey Ink

Okay, I lied. I know, you aren't supposed to do that. I didn't mean to lie. It just happens that I haven't been paying much attention to the outside world as much as I thought I was.

We had some "fun" errands to run today. One of those included returning a tupperware container to my sister. This is when I found out about a sketch challenge that PTI was hosting on their blog (technically Nichole Heady's blog but you understand, right?)

If you haven't been there you really need to check it out. Since my linky button isn't working here is her web address: http://www.nicholeheady.typepad.com/

Okay, she has introduced PTI's two new colors and boy do I LOVE the new green. I can't wait to try it out.
The sketch is to win a spool of every ribbon put out by PTI last year and the new ribbons coming out on the 15th of this month. Can you say ribbon heaven?!?!?!

On Nichole's blog she gives you a link. You have to visit it, print it out and play dot-to-dot. Fund times, right. Well, I thought so anyway. Here is my creation from the sketch. I hope you likie.
As you can see I went very simple with this one. I really like how easy it all came together. I was trying to stick with all PTI but you may have realized that there is some other companies in there but since there isn't many elements there isn't many companies.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Missy

No comments: