Thursday, February 5, 2009

Digi-scrapping my boys


Happy Thursday you all!!! It wasn't a good day yesterday. My hubby woke up with a stomach bug. My oldest had it last Friday but nothing since. I guess it took that long for the bug to get to him.

We did try to keep busy. There wasn't much for me to do around the house now that I have been doing better about keeping up with things.

Since I had the evening to myself I figured I would try to digi-scrap again. Doing my banner inspired me. And since my printer is out of ink and my digital camera printer needs paper I figured I would just digi-scrap, show it here and then when I can I can have them printed and put into a book that way.

I love these pictures I took of my youngest. He turned 3 in Dec. We tried getting him in to JCPenney to have his birthday pictures taken but he didn't want to have anything to do with it. He actually hates taking pictures. That is why I am so surprised that I got these. One afternoon I just decided to get one of the boy's bed sheets out and lay it off the back of my love seat.

He refused to change into the clothes I wanted him to wear so I got pictures of him in what he was wearing that day. I am sure my mother-in-law would not be too happy with the shirt he is wearing but at least it is a good picture of him.

All of the elements used on the page were from scrapblog.com. That is an awesome website. I have said it before but I will say it again. If you haven't checked it out I would seriously suggest it. They have the option of building the whole page from scratch or using a template they have on their site already. I built this one from scratch as well as my banner and I just LOVE how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

No comments: