Monday, February 23, 2009

Lauren's Versatility Box

Happy Monday all!!! I am going to be optimistic that this is going to a wonderful Monday and plan to make it that way hehehe. *Crossing fingers*

I do want to inform you guys that this is going to be a very busy week for me personally. Nothing bad just lots of appointments and such. I still plan on getting projects posted here everyday. I have plenty to show and more I want to do. I am a crafting machine (hehehe) now that I have my stuff in the living room and can craft and be a part of the family at the same time. I so love it. I will be showing a card I made using Lauren's Saturday sketch. I know, I am obsessed. Anyway, I have also been realizing I have used a lot of PTI stamps lately. So, in the next week or so you will be seeing projects from me using all my other stamps. I have them, gotta get my money's worth, right? hehehe

Today, as promised, I have a box that Lauren Meader demoed on her blog last Monday here. Lauren put a lovely $1 planter from Target in hers. I decided to put a tin full of flowers and made it kinda a thank you gift for someone.

Deets: paper: PTI sweet blush, dark chocolate, and Joann's PP; stamps: PTI polka dot basics, paper tray and floral frenzy; ink: PTI ripe avocado, sweet blush, raspberry fizz, spring rain, palette ink black and cat's eye chalk ink dark brown; ribbon: blue Michael's; flowers: wal-mart and prima; brad: Target $1 spot.

I think that is it.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

P.S. So sorry for the not-so-great photos. I should have taken them the other day when we had sun but now it is all cloudy and not a drop of sunlight in sight. I took these in my bathroom hoping the lighting would be a little better. No such luck. The lighting in my whole house is not the greatest (we are using the "greener" lightbulbs to help the environment).

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That is going to be a super gift! Great job!