Monday, March 2, 2009

A quickie post today...


Happy Monday all!!! I hope you have a good day today. I have to post quickly today. I have one really sick kiddo and one that is getting over a cold so I need to get this posted and then cater to my babies.

My youngest isn't a big deal because you wouldn't even know he was sick unless you heard him cough, sneeze or saw his runny nose.

My oldest, on the other hand, is bad. All he wants to do is lay around, doesn't want to eat, barely drinks anything. I have to coax him to do just about anything. But on the bright side, I get to do a lot of cuddling that I normally don't get to do.

So today I am showing you a gable box that I found on Jen Del Muro's blog I {heart} stamps. Again, the computer I am using doesn't allow me to link to anything but I am sure you can find it if you google either her name or the name of the blog.

With this template she gives you you are able to make 2 gable boxes out of one sheet of cardstock. Great idea in my opinion. I hate wasting paper.

I realized I don't have much for Easter when it comes to craft supplies but I did find this cute bunny I bought a long time ago. It is from C.C. Designs and is just adorable.

I am thinking about making a couple for my boys and putting Easter candy in it for them. I am sure anything with candy will be very exciting for my boys.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy


Deets: paper:PTI berry sorbet and stamper's select white, Joann's blue cardstock and PP

ink: PTI ripe avocado and spring rain, palette black

copic markers, silver eyelets, michael's ribbon

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so adorable Missy! I love it!

Amber said...

Awesome gable box, aren't they cute.