Monday, June 29, 2009

Babies and Birthdays


Happy Monday!!! Okay so here is the deal. I started typing this and my computer froze and now I am just not in the mood to do a redo.

I do want to point out a beautiful card that my mom made for us. She won a stamp set from C.C. Designs a few weeks back and it was called Oh Baby! At the time she wasn't sure what she was going to use it for because I was keeping my pregnancy from her. Since we told her she decided to make us a beautiful card. Check it out here.

Today my card is for a friend of mine from church. She is my visiting teacher and I am hers so now we get to spend a lot more time visiting hehehe. Plus we both have boys about the same age so we get to do some get togethers.

I am not very talkative this morning so if you want any in depth details please don't hesitate to email me with questions.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is great Missy! I love it!

Elizabeth S. said...

What a pretty card!! You did a fantastic job with the flowers. I guess I didn't do such a bad job showing you how to make them, LOL.