Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back and forth

Hello everyone!!! I hope you had a wonderful Monday. I am just glad it is over. I woke up with a terrible migraine that didn't allow me to keep any food down. I am still feeling the affects of my lack of food so I am drinking some orange juice to try and get my blood sugar back up.

I started feeling a little better in the afternoon when my husband got home from work. Since it was the 15th and my husband is military it was time to go grocery shopping :) I had it in me that I was going to be able to help him so I got my but up and went. I made it almost all the way but then I started feeling like I was about to pass out. Thank goodness they have a bench to sit down on. Just wish they had a water fountain instead of just a coffee bar.

Anyway, I have a couple projects I need to get done today. I haven't done anything for Father's Day and my sister and her husband are celebrating their anniversary today. I haven't even started a card for them.

After tomorrow I am not sure how much I am going to post because I will be spending the weekend with my parents. Well, Wednesday through Sunday. We are planning on a nice BBQ at my house on Sunday when everyone arrives home. My husband will be gone on his own trip (4-wheeling) with some great friends we were able to meet when we were stationed in Alaska.

So, that is that. I do hope to have something to show you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Elizabeth S. said...

wish those doctors would figure out why you are having so many migraines. It happens just way too often. Hope you are feeling better today!!!
As for my storage for the copics took a backseat to the bike. But that is okay. I will show a picture of it but it is like Tanya's.