Friday, June 12, 2009

Whimsy

Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope you have some wonderful plans for this weekend. I am going to have the same kind of weekend that I had as a weekday. Hubby is leaving for his Cub Scout overnight camp out tonight. My boys and I are going to kick back, have some pizza, and watch a good movie. I might go and rent a movie we haven't seen, like "Bolt" or something.

Today's card I am using a sketch for the Whimsy challenge. It was an awesome sketch and great for the images they have. The ladies over at Whimsy has decided to make the challenges a weekly challenge instead of bi-weekly. They have also decided that you do not need to use a whimsy stamp to enter their challenge but if you do you get 2 entries in the challenge.

Here is the sketch:









Here is my card:


Deets:

stamps: Whimsy frog, PTI background-spots & dots

ink: staz-on jet black, PTI spring rain and ripe avocado

paper: PTI SS White, DCWV PP, and the blue and green are from my stash

buttons are Making Memories Chloe's Closet, white DMC floss.

I also used some chalk that I found at Joann's (Studio G) for a dollar to color in the frog.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

2 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so cute!! I love that little frog. I can't wait to get my Whimsy stamp in the mail. Have fun tonight.

Lorie said...

Cute card! Love that frog!