Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Together Forever


Hello everyone!!! I hope your day has started out just wonderfully. I am sorry I am running a little late today. It seems that the "morning" sickness/total exhaustion lasts all day, minus a few hours in the late afternoon. I wanted to get my sister and her husbands anniversary card last night. Actually I wanted it done last week but with everything going on and just not feeling like myself it has been put off. Sorry Carrie and Lee. Their anniversary was the 16th of this month and I finally got their card done. I am so excited too because I just received my newest Papertrey Ink goodies. I got a bunch of paper I was running out of and Lisa Johnson's new set called "Heavenly Medley" I love it.

So I started out with some new paper from Papertrey Ink. I used a new punch I got this passed weekend as well from Martha Stewart. It really isn't my typical card but I love how it turned out and I hope they do as well too. My sister's favorite color is green so I wanted to make sure and incorporate that into the card.

I am going to make this short and sweet because I have company coming over this morning and I need to make sure I am presentable when they get here. Along with my house. My boys have been on a rampage lately and since I haven't felt like running after them they have gotten into a lot of stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

P.S. Thanks for the kind words about my last post. I also got a comment about my font. I have wondered the same thing. I will be looking into a different font later today. Thanks for the heads up.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is wonderful Missy! Even late I know this card will be appreciated!

Thank you so much for the new font. It is so much easier to read.

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful Card!! I got my new stuff also and played a little today. Lee and Carrie will love this. I am sure they will understand that it is a little late under the circumstances. As they say better late than never.
Talk to you later.