Monday, September 22, 2008

C.C. Designs


Happy Monday to you all!!! I really hope that your weekend was great. Mine was good. Nothing too busy but we didn't stay home and mope either. We actually got to spend Saturday with my parents and my sister and her family. Very nice. My boys actually adore their grandparents.

The craft part was so much fun. I got some goodies in the mail and had to play right away. I have loved so many of C.C. Design stamps and have been fighting with myself to not get any. After the August release ( I think it was August) I couldn't hold back anymore. I had to get these cute bears and bee's. I wanted to go with the set that had the bees because my "real" name is, of course, Melissa. I have since realized that the meaning of my name (which I am so into) is Honeybee, hence the need for the bee stamps, too funny I know but I am dorky like that.

Well, I wanted to play with the bees but ended up inking up the cute little bear instead. I went kinda simple with this one. I just grabbed the paper that was left on my craft table from the picture frame I made for my brother and SIL.

The bear was inked up with cat's eye chalk ink in dark brown and then I used my prismacolor pencils and baby oil to color in the bear. I think that is really the extent of the hard stuff. The rest is just fancy stuff. As always, if you want details feel free to email me and ask. I am always up for answering questions (heaven knows I have plenty of questions myself).

Until tomorrow, thank you so much for stopping by and I certainly hope you saw something you liked.

Missy

No comments: