Saturday, September 6, 2008

Target stamps?!?! and Mojo Madness

Happy Saturday and Happy Birthday to my sister, Carrie (I will keep her age a secret because I think she will kill me even though I am older) and my new niece, Cassidy who is turning the ripe old age of 5!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you both but alas, I can't be in two places at once, let alone 3.

WooHoo!!! I am posting on Saturday because I missed so much this passed week. So sorry about that but nothing comes between me and family hehehe.


Okay so I sat down to make a card box seen on Lorie's blog. I found the post and read where she got the template and then realized that the template has to be bought or it was a class or something so no go on the card box. Oh well.


But now what do I make. I need to make something. The boys were down and relaxing and I had some free time AND I needed to make something to post for everyone here.


Then I remembered that Julee is having her monthly/weekly mojo madness contests. I say both because monthly she gives away stamps to the winners but she does the mojo sketches every Monday.


Being as it is the first of the month her free stamp giveaway is under way. This is what I came up with.


I was in Las Vegas on Thursday to take my SIL to the airport after her month long stay with us. My DH and sons love Bass Pro Shops so we stopped in there. Well, there is a Target down the street so I had to go there. I was actually looking for Book #3 of the Twilight series in paperback but can only find the hardcovers (2x as much, not my deal) anyway I went to the $1 section and saw a couple of nice stamps for fall. I thought, a dollar, gotta try them out. I am very impressed on how well they stamped. Worth it in my opinion.


So, if you want the deets feel free to email me. I have to get going and finish up some chores that are calling my name since being home.


Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!


Missy

3 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so pretty! I do have a different link I can give you if you want for the stationary box!

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- Love the warm Fall colors -- the pumpkin is lovely! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love that pumpkin. Thanks for playing my challenge! :0