Monday, September 15, 2008

Last card from the 6X6 challenge


Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. It was nice here, hot but we didn't have much to do so we were able to relax and enjoy some "quiet" time. I say it like that because around my house (with 2 small boys) it is never quiet.

I promised and here it is. Out of the 4 cards from the 6X6 challenge this one has to be my favorite. Still used from scraps, except the card base, just like the rest. I had a challenge with the butterfly. I was hoping to use glitter that I got but for some reason it wasn't sticking like I wanted it to. So I tried using some amethyst EP but didn't like how it bubbled and didn't have a smooth look to it, and still wasn't solid like I wanted. I ended up stamping it on the vanilla cardstock (the reverse of the chocolate PP from PTI) using Plum Pudding ink and then using my glitter pen to glitter it up.

Let me see...I can't think of anything else to say about the card so I will leave you before I bore you hehehe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!!!

Missy

No comments: