Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another boxy bag



Okay, so I was having a day yesterday and I had a lot of time on my hands to think about things. It was during my alone, quite times that an idea popped into my head. I guess crafts are not only fun but they are also therapeutic.

So, anyway. I decided that the boxy bag would be cute to use as a Halloween favor. I took some PTI Summer sunrise cardstock, made the boxy bag.

Then I took some black paper I got from QVC and used it as a mat for some SU! Kraft cardstock. On the Kraft paper I used my Studio G stamps and stamped the "trick or treat" in summer sunrise and cat's eye brown. After that I stamped the pumpkin using summer sunrise and colored the stem with my brown copic marker.

From there I drew the spider web (because I didn't have a stamp) and paper pierced a line from it like a web for the spider. The spider was also stamped using cat's eye brown.

The ribbon I got a while back from Target's $1 section (vacation).

I forgot to mention, the round tag, it was part of the same set at the pumpkin, the spider, and the "trick or treat" sentiment. I meant to use it as a tag like I did on the other boxy bag but then I noticed there really was no place to put a whole. So I just put a dimensional on the back and put it on the front of the box.

I hope you have a great Wednesday and I will see you back here tomorrow. Thanks a bunch for stopping by.

Missy

2 comments:

Geny said...

Very very cute little bag!!

Lorie said...

Another super cute one! Way to go!