Thursday, August 14, 2008

Go USA


Yeah, it is Thursday, we are almost there. How is everyone's week going so far? It hasn't really been busy around here but it is different with family around. I forget to get my crafting done. I am lagging a little behind. But I did make sure I got in the craft room last night. It was late so that is why this post getting to you late. I hope it was worth the wait.

It is fairly simple so I am not going to deal with the details. I just had some idea in my head and wanted to go with it. We have been watching the Olympics a lot and it is so awesome to see the US doing so well. I have been cheering them all on and hopefully we will continue to do as well as we have been.

Have a great day and we shall see you later. Thanks for stopping by.

Missy

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Cute card! We've been watching a lot of the Olympics too. As a matter of fact...it is on now! :o)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is great...it has a vintage/classic feel to it somehow...neato!