Friday, August 8, 2008

More thank yous...



WoooHooo!!! It is finally Friday. I hope you guys have a great day planned. I am looking forward to it because we have a very busy and wonderful weekend planned.

My sister-in-law is visiting and it just so happens that the New York Yankees are playing the Anaheim Angels this weekend. The problem, I am a born and raised California girl, nothing wrong with that, except, my hubby is a die hard Yankees fan born and raised in Connecticut. I have been following the Yankees since we have been together and LOVE them BUT I am having a hard time going to Anaheim Stadium and rooting for the Yankees. I am geared up with Yankees stuff but in my heart I won't care who wins, really.

Anyway, on to the card.

I am adding more cards to the gift set I am making for my brother and fiance for their wedding. I decided I CAN do a simple non-layer card and that is what I set out to do. It is very simple so I am not going to explain. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

The reason why there are different cards? I tried the one card with the sentiment in the top left corner and didn't like the placement much but it worked. So, with the second one I decided to put it in the bottom left. It worked a little better. Love the Floral Frenzy stamp set. I just wish I didn't loose the little oval in the set. I didn't even realize there was one until tonight, oh well. What are you gonna do?

Have a great Friday and an even wonderful weekend!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

They are both very pretty! Good job!