Friday, August 29, 2008

Becoming Dorothy...

First of all Happy Friday!!!
I didn't get a chance to get in the craft room yesterday. I was so busy. I was trying to get things ready for our long journey to Kansas. My older brother is getting married and we are taking a road trip to be there to help him celebrate.
There was so much to do today and I thought I was on the ball and getting things done but at last, no such luck. It seems that no matter what I do to not have to rush in the end it always turns out a rush job.
I have a job at night, Thursday nights only (just delivering the paper, yuck!!!) but it helps with bills. I should have taken the week off but thought that the paycheck would be nice for the trip. Now I am so upset with myself. I am already exhausted and am not really going to get any sleep. Thankfully I have an understanding husband and I am probably going to be out the minute we get on the road in the morning.
We are going to be gone until sometime Tuesday so I am not going to have anything for you (craft wise) until Thursday at the earliest. I might go ahead and put some photos up of the wedding and such on Wednesday so if you are interested stop on by.
I hope you guys have a great and relaxing weekend and I will see you next week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Missy

No comments: