Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a card...


Happy Tuesday!!! This one is getting on late but that is because I got this card done late last night and had to wait until this morning to get a picture of it.

It is a fairly simple card. I took an idea from what Nichole Heady did on one of her cards here.

I started off with a white card base and took some paper from my QVC paper stash, stamped it with some chocolate chip ink using the center of a flower from flower frenzy PTI stamp set.

The colors were taken from the ribbon I had but never used.

After that I took some white PTI paper and stamped Verve's butterfly stamp in chocolate chip. Believe it or not I colored it in with a BIC marker and used my clear glitter pen to bling it up a little. I used Cammie's idea here and used my prismacolor pencils to make the slight background in pink.

I found some some bling at Michael's and that is what I used for the ribbon and the butterfly. I think that is about it. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by.

Missy

No comments: