Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wedding thank yous




Happy Thursday!!! We are almost there. It has been crazy and fun here. It is also nice to have family visiting.
So, the card. It is the start of a gift to my brother and his soon-to-be-wife. They are getting married the end of this month and I decided I would make them some thank you cards they can send out to guests. I have no idea what their wedding colors so I just went with what was speaking to me.
I started out with one idea and then ended up with these cards.
I marked off the front of the card with some extra paper laying around and then stamped the "PP" with Palette gray and certainly celery using PTI stamp sets.
From there I punched a whole towards the bottom with my crop-a-dile and put an eyelet in (I thought it would look more finished since I was using a see through ribbon). I used some ribbon I got from Micheal's a LONG time ago.
Then I just punched out the scallop square with my marvy punch, stamped the border and sentiment from 2 different PTI stamp sets. I used certainly celery around the scallops to break up the white on white.
The flowers are Making Memories and the brad is Queen & Co.
From there I wanted some bling so I used my clear glitter pen on the centers in the "PP", the square around the sentiment and the "T" for thanks. Then I just took some diamond stickles and put it on the brad and a few on the flower to make it look like dew.
That is about it. As simple as I have been able to do.
Have a great Thursday!!! Thanks for stopping by.
Missy

No comments: