Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2nd post for today/Whiff of Joy Challenge


Hi guys!!! I am posting a second post today to show you my Whiff of Joy Challenge. They are doing another challenge for a guest designer. This guest designer spot is only for 2 weeks. But how fun would it be to be a guest designer no matter how long the stint is. I just love their images and so need to get some of my own.

I am not going to get all wordy on you today. Just gonna show you the awesome card. I really love it. And then give you the deets. I did want to say that the PP on the bottom is from a new pack I bought this passed weekend while visiting my sister. We went to Joann's to get some mod podge for me. I had some but it has disappeared into one of the black holes in my house. I also wanted to see if they had some DCWV paper I saw on Geny Cassady's blog called Citrus. They did have it but I spied this paper pack also and it is just so me that I had to snag it instead. It is called Latte. I don't drink coffee so instead I am calling it Hot Cocoa hehehe. The citrus is lovely and I might have to go snag it later. Great summer colors.

Deets:

paper:SU! kraft, PTI vintage cream, DCWV latte and another DCWV pp that I can't remember the name of

stamps:Whiff of joy, PTI simple little things

ink: palette black and brown, PTI vintage cream

extras: prismacolor pencils, prima flowers, joann's brad, michael's twill ribbon, EK success border punch

I hope you like the card as much as I do. I am so happy with the way it turned out. The last day for the Whiff of Joy challenge is today. If you want to enter you better get going.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy!!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

See I like your card, and I soo should have got that paper pack too :) Now if I can only figure ut how I did your waterwark so I can fix mine, LOL!!!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

MMMM That is so pretty Melissa! I love the color combo!!!

Lorie said...

This is adorable! I love that image!