Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome baby


Hello everyone!!! I hope you had a great Monday and plan on having an awesome Tuesday. No plans for us today. My boys are still a little stuffy and such. The sky looks promising to have a nice day but you never know. It could change in a heartbeat around here. It would be really nice to have a nice day. My cure all is some fresh air. Seriously, I think fresh air does wonders for the soul and repairs the mind. I say if anything, anything at all is ailing you, get some fresh air. It can't fix it but it can make you feel better, for a while at least. Try it next time and let me know if it helped.
So the card I have to show you today is the card I made for my brother and his family. I found an adorable outfit for my new niece that has a strawberry on it and says "I am Berry special" how cute is that. Of course since it had that I HAD to use the PTI punny valentine stamp set. It worked out perfectly.
Let me know if you like the idea of the deet list after the post of would you rather me explain things instead. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Missy
Deets:
stamps: PTI my punny valentine, polka dot basics
paper: PTI sweet blush, vintage cream
ink: PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, spring moss, vintage cream, and palette black
ribbon: PTI sweet blush stitched ribbon, PTI berry sorbet stitched ribbon
flowers: prima calypso, walmart white flower sponged in vintage cream ink.
extra: flower bard from Joann's, self-adhesive pearl, bride flowers cut and colored using copic markers to make leaves.

No comments: