Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The project I intended for yesterday

Happy Tuesday all!!! What a day it was yesterday. My boys were in full force yesterday. They drove me crazy. I don't know what it was yesterday, Monday? I don't know. My hubby also had a bad day at work yesterday too. Good thing it is over.


Of course we did end it on a good note. We are having some comfortable weather here so we barbequed and since my oldest is getting ready for T-ball he wanted to practice, especially since we got him some balls and a new mitt to play with. While my hubby was grilling I was helping my oldest to bat off a "T". My hubby usually just tosses him the ball and he hits it so this is new to him. Now we just have to work on the throwing. He always want to "pitch" the ball not just toss it to someone so this is going to be fun.


I was going to show you something else yesterday but stupid me forgot to take a picture of it. It was something I made for my sister so it was at her house. I had to ask her to take a picture of it for me and then email them to me. I figured I already had the pictures of the other project so I posted that first.


This is another Lauren's My Timeless Template. I love the little filed with flair goodies. My sister and I decided to play around with them this passed weekend. It was fun.


My sister is in love with pink so that is what I used as the base of the file holder. Here are the pics and then the deets follow. Enjoy!!!



Deets:

paper:PTI sweet blush, vintage cream, chocolate remix

ink: palette brown, SU! creamy caramel, versamark, PTI sweet blush, and berry sorbet

stamps: PTI life, borders & corners monogram edition

extras: PTI berry sorbet stitched ribbon, prima flowers, joann's flower brad, kaleidoscope embossing powder, treading water fiskers border punch, clear glitter pen



I also made a few mistakes on my last post. For the letters of my son's name we used a alphabet stamp set from SU! and the ink for the Connor baseball player wasn't palette black it was momento tuxedo black.


Well, that is about it for today. I hope you have a good day.


Thanks for stopping by!!!



Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh Missy! I totally LOVE this! :o)