Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lesson learned


Happy Tuesday!!! Wooohooo!!! Busy day today. I had to get up early so I can take my husband to work this morning so I can have the truck. Yuck!!! I hate getting up early. I am SO not a morning person. I would almost go as far to say that I despise mornings. I have always been and probably always be a night owl. By 6pm today I will be knocked on my butt tired, but by say 9ish I will be wide awake and will not be able to fall asleep. This is how it goes for me. I have no idea why but that is how I am.

Today I have to take my oldest to his speech class. It only lasts about a half hour so my youngest and I hang out at the school while he is there.

Later this afternoon I have an eye appointment. Now, I can't believe it but I have been wearing glasses for about 26 years, ack!!! I have to see the eye doctor every year. Last year I was stubborn and didn't go (long story). My glasses ended up breaking recently (one ear piece just fell off my glasses). I have been wearing them to read and such since I NEED them. But it is so time to see the doctor now. I just hate going to see ANY doctor. Not happy about this.

Well, I haven't had much time or much mojo to be creative and...well...create. I made myself sit down at my desk last night and create a card. Yep, not a good idea unless you have something in mind. This is what I came up with. Although I am okay with how this card turned out I am sure it could have turned out better if I had a plan and didn't force it.

The deets:

paper:PTI summer sunrise, DCWV (not sure of the name, I got it a LONG time ago), and blue cardstock from Joann's.

ink:SU! brocade blue, PTI summer sunrise, and lemon tart.

stamp:Verve stamps Petals and stems

ribbon:target $1 spot

flowers: from Joann's

brads: joann's

pearls: self-adhesive from Michaels

That's about it for today. I hope to work on my mojo tonight and get something nice for you tomorrow but I have another busy day tomorrow as well, actually this whole week should be busy.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, you sure make some cute stuff for just sitting down and winging it! It's OK that you missed the shower, I figured you were busy with your family and that's OK. I was kinda bummed that I didn't get one of your awesome cards though!