Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Filed with Flair


Happy Wednesday everyone!!! I hope you are having a good week so far. It has been crazy in my house. But today is my lazy laid back day. That is until tonight. My husband is a webelo leader for the cub scouts. Other than that we have nothing to do with cub scouts. My boys are still too young for cub scouts but my oldest is counting down until he is. We don't start cub scouts until 8 years old and my son is only 5. I hope he is pretty patient. Tonight we are going to cub scouts as a family because tonight is the Pinewood Derby. We went last year and it was so much fun. This year we made a family car. We obviously can't race it with the cub scouts but after all the official races we can see how well it does. It will be fun I am sure.

On to my project for today. I always say this and I will continue to say this. I LOVE the templates that Lauren has been coming out with through Papertrey Ink. They are awesome and so easy to use.

This time I used the "filed with flair" template. The designers did an awesome job showcasing this template and I just love it. Right now I am using mine to hold some of the cards I have made for the blog. Of course I would have to make a lot more to fit ALL the cards I have made and not used yet. Oh darn, right? I do plan on making more though. Just gotta.

Here are the deets:
paper: PTI dark chocolate, lavender moon, chocolate remix
ribbon: PTI lavender moon
flowers: prima
brads: joann's
buttons: wal-mart stash
thread: michael's jewelry section
I also used pop-dots to pop up the extra layers.

Well, I think that is about it. I just love it and I hope you do. I also hope you have a great Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Missy

No comments: