Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Billy, again...


Yep, I just run to these when I want to make a card. They are just too cute to pass up on.

I started out with one of Billy I haven't used yet, Pirate Billy.

I colored him using colors from the paper that I have been wanting to use for quite a while and never seemed to be able to use.
This is fairly self explanatory and since I am so late in posting this I am going to leave it at that. I really plan on getting into the craft room/corner tonight after the boys go to bed so hopefully I will have something for you sooner than today.

I am sorry about this late posting. I haven't been feeling myself lately. Hopefully it will go away soon since I have a wonderful weekend planned with hubby for our anniversary.
P.S. DH said that the doggie in the corner looks like a referee. He is actually Billy's pirate dog. His shirt is colored to match Billy's pants.

Have a great Wednesday!!!

Missy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I think this is adorable!