Friday, July 25, 2008

MFT


I finally sat down late last night to do some crafting. I had an idea in my head. I actually sat down to do a ATC but just couldn't do it so I came up with this card. I used Lauren's floating card idea.

This card was actually quite easy. What took the most time was coloring the image. I wanted to do some shadowing but I have a LONG way to go.

So, I stamped the image from MFT's Punny Farm on PTI white cardstock and colored with my copic markers. I really liked how the walnut ink went with the last card so I used it as dirt for this card. I didn't mask the image so you might be able to see some on her boots. Lastly I inked the edges of the image with some PTI lavender moon ink.

I cut out a piece of PTI lavender moon cardstock and cut out the center for the image. The "just because" image was stamped from PTI anniversary set in palette brown ink.

The flowers are from a bottle I got from Michael's a few weeks back and the centers are brads from Joann's.

The card base is also PTI white cardstock and the edges were again inked with PTI lavender moon ink. The lavender moon cardstock and main image were attached to the base with dimensional dots.

That is it, easy peasy. Hope you enjoy and have a great Friday!!!

Missy

No comments: