Monday, July 21, 2008

Later

hopefully. I didn't get much of a chance to do any crafting this weekend. My son had a primary activity to attend saturday morning. It was really neat. He got to dress up like a pioneer and learn how to make rope and start a fire, then he got to pull taffy and they gave him a scrap material bag to put it in, and lastly he learned how to make bread and butter, yep they actually made butter, it was cool. He had a blast.
After that we had to go into town to get some things so we didn't get back home until late afternoon and since we had an early day we just vegged for a few and enjoyed each other's company.
Yesterday was church. I teach a class once a month and yesterday was my day so I was nervous about making sure I was prepared. It didn't turn out at all like I expected but I had a few compliments. I think it had a lot to do with a story I told about myself that I didn't want to share but really felt like I needed to. I hope that it helped someone.
Anyway, so all of that to explain I didn't get anything finished but I do hope to get into my craft room today and make up a few things. If I do I will have something posted later.
I saw a cute bag on Mary's blog here (she mentions in the post that she found the tutorial here) and I hope to make something for my SIL and/or my niece for her birthday.
If you get a chance to make one please let me know. It will be fun to see some others.
Missy

No comments: